Thankful Turkey Craft

Can you believe Thanksgiving is next week?!? Not only am I looking forward to all of the amazing food that I plan to completely indulge in (eating for two came at the perfect time), but I am also excited for a mini break! I am sure you all are too! It is that time of year where things start to get a little overwhelming. Testing is around the corner, lots of holiday events, and just straight up teacher tired!!

Well, I am so excited to share with you all my new Thanksgiving craft that I absolutely can not wait to start with my students! This is my Thankful Turkey Craft!!

This is a writing craftivity that will be an adorable addition to your classroom and/or to your students homes. My favorite part is that this turkey LOVES to sit just about anywhere!! He can even join everyone at the table on Thanksgiving! :)




This craft is a 3D craft that allows students to write different things that they are thankful for and to display it for everyone to see.

Included in this craft are copy templates for easy prep and detailed step-by-step directions with pictures.

You can grab this Thankful Turkey Craft for 50% OFF until Thanksgiving HERE or click on the picture below:

Thank you so much to everyone who has reached out to ask how my pregnancy is going! I have been feeling great, but I am definitely starting to get uncomfortable and moving very slow these days. However, I kind of love it at the same time because I know our little girl is growing strong. I am currently 35 weeks and ready to pop!

Hope you all have a wonderful and relaxing Thanksgiving!! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Year Long Plan!

Scarecrows- Part Two!

Little Red Riding Hood