Beginning and Ending Sounds FREEBIE!

Hi everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful beginning of spring and have had some time to rest and relax during spring break! It has been a couple months since I have written on my blog and wanted to apologize for that. Life these past few months has gotten busier than I ever imagined! I always think that I can do it all, but I have come to the realization these past few months that I sometimes can't. I look forward to sharing with you all about what has been going on these past few months in an upcoming post. I apologize again for being MIA!

However, things are FINALLY slowing down and I am back in action! With all of the things going on here, I have been squeezing in as much free time as I can to make some new and fun activities for the spring and more!

I am so excited to share with you a new activity that I can't wait to bring into my guided reading small groups next month!

This 'Missing Rabbit Ears' activity is an interactive way to allow students to practice their beginning and ending sounds.

In this activity, the rabbit is missing his ears. Students need to determine the correct beginning and ending sound letters on the ears that go with the picture. When students find the correct beginning and ending letter sounds, the rabbit gets his ears!

And... I have this activity FREE for you all! :)

What is included?
- 2 different options to choose from for the activity cards.
- ‘I Can’ kid friendly poster for student independence.
- 2 different recording sheets to choose from and for student accountability.
- Answer Keys
- Instructions and pictures of the activity in action.

I have included 2 sets of activity cards for you to choose from. The first set of cards do not have a middle vowel letter. The second set of cards includes the middle vowel letter on the rabbit. There are also 2 different recording sheets to go with these 2 different options.

Here are some more pictures of this beginning and ending sounds activity in action:
Option 1- no middle vowel letter






Option 2- middle vowel letter included on the rabbit






This activity would be great for centers, intervention, guided reading, small group work, and more!

You can grab this freebie HERE or click on the picture below:

I hope you enjoy this FREEBIE and look forward to sharing lots more with you soon! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Year Long Plan!

Scarecrows- Part Two!

Little Red Riding Hood