Apple Centers FREEBIE!!

I hope everyone has had a wonderful week! This week was full of Apple FUN!! I wanted to make some extra apple themed centers for my students to go along with our apple week and also wanted to share them all with you... for FREE!!!

I need to first say THANK YOU to all of you who take the time to check out my blog, read my long and sometimes never ending posts, for being a follower of mine, and most importantly for your kindness and support! I will never be able to put into words that amount of appreciation I have for you all! I am constantly being inspired by you and my students and I wanted to make something a little special for everyone!
I have created 6 FREE Apple Themed Math and Literacy Centers. These activities are hands-on, engaging, interactive, and lots of fun!

Each activity includes a kid friendly 'I Can' poster, Common Core Standards for each activity, a recording sheet for student accountability, easy to follow directions, and ALL of the activities (of course)!

Here are the activities included:
Here are descriptions of each activity included:
    

Here are some of the center activities in action!




You can grab all 6 of these FREE Apple Themed Centers at my TPT store HERE!!!

I really hope you can use some or all of these activities in your classroom! I also hope that you enjoy them! Thank you ALL again! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Year Long Plan!

Scarecrows- Part Two!

Little Red Riding Hood