Summer Updates! with a FREEBIE!

Hi everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful summer! I can't believe the first month has already gone by for me! I wanted to share with you all some much needed updates that I have been working on this past month. I have learned so much over this past year about blogging and creating products. I went back and took a look at some of the first products I made and realized I needed some MAJOR updates!! I am still working on some more updates and new products, but wanted to share with you some things that I have done:

Update #1: Alphabet Books
-This was my BIGGEST makeover so far! I have changed the font, sentences, clipart, pictures, and more! These alphabet books are interactive mini readers that go along with the 1st and 2nd alphabet. There are 86 Books in all! Check out my updated post about these alphabet books HERE



-I have added 7 more sight word mini reader books to this set to make 31 interactive sight word books! Check out my updated post about these sight words mini readers HERE

-I have added a cute border to each page, more sight words, and more! There are over 90 sight words in all! You can check these out HERE

-This was my first FREEBIE ever! WOW did it need an update!! You can grab this FREEBIE HERE or on the picture below:


So much more to come! Thanks for checking out my blog!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Year Long Plan!

Little Red Riding Hood

Number Hats!