End of Year Craft & School is Out for Summer SALE!!!

I can't believe the time has come.... SCHOOL IS OUT FOR SUMMER!!! I finished cleaning my room today, checked out with my principal, and have officially started my summer!! I want to celebrate the beginning of the summer by having a HUGE sale at my TPT store!! It is starting right now and will continue until Friday, May 30th! EVERYTHING in my store is 20% OFF!!! Click HERE to check out my beginning of summer sale or the picture below:

I had such a wonderful week with my kiddos for our last week of kindergarten together. We really made sure to have LOTS of fun and to celebrate all of our successes this year! I am really going to miss them, but am so happy and proud of all of their hard work and accomplishments this year! There are memories I shared with them this year that I will remember forever! 

I wanted to share with you a fun end of the year keepsake and craft that you can do with your students. It is perfect for the summer, is easy to make, and is a wonderful school memory. They are FOAM VISORS! You can get these foam visors in packs of 7 from Hobby Lobby. Don't forget to use their weekly 40% off coupon! I also buy sticker foam letters and other decorations for students to decorate their visors with. My kiddos love making their name with the letters. I even have kiddos that come back for the next school year still wearing these visors to school. Too CUTE!!! Here are a couple pictures of the visors:


I can't wait to share some big projects I have been working on all year! I will be working on them and finishing them up throughout the summer. I can't wait to share with all of you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Year Long Plan!

Scarecrows- Part Two!

Little Red Riding Hood