TOMORROW!!!!.... IT'S FINALLY TIME!!!

Hi everyone!! I hope you are all enjoying your summer and the end of the school year!! I have not posted in a few weeks and I am so happy to be back! At the end of the school year, I took a week to spend some quality time with my husband and to UNWIND!! I know everyone deserves lots of time to relax and unwind : ) I hope you are all getting the chance to do that! 

I recently have undergone some surgery which has had me lounging A LOT! I have had lots of time to work on a HUGE project that I have been working on for over a year! I did not think I would finish until mid-summer or the end of summer, but I have put a ton of work in these past couple weeks and am soooo happy to announce that as of TOMORROW I will have my huge project ready to share with you all! I am beyond excited to finish my project and really hope that you all enjoy it! Make sure to come back to my blog tomorrow or to my TPT store to see what it is I have to share with you!

Here is the position I have literally had to lay in for the past week!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Year Long Plan!

Scarecrows- Part Two!

Little Red Riding Hood